REM 2015 — Publication
The 16th International Conference on Research and Education in Mechatronics
REM2015 was a two and half day event held
at Bochum, Germany, November 18th-20th, 2015.
Ninety guests from 22 countries came, some 50 papers were presented in up to
three sessions. The feedback of our guest was overwhelmingly positive.
Thanks to all who came and made REM2015 a success story.
All conference delegees got the printed Proceedings at registration and
could buy more at the conference site.
- Rolf Biesenbach, Albrecht Weinert (Ed.)
- 16th International Conference on Research and Education in Mechatronics REM2015
Bochum, Germany, November 18-20 2015 — Proceedings
October 2015, ISBN 978-3-945728-01-7 by Mechatronics Association Germany
- An excerpt version of the the REM2015 proceeding can be found on our
download page. It contains all front parts and indexes, with all due
changes and corrections since the finalisation (October 9th 2015) of the
first print edition.
- REM2015 is an an IEEE conference. After a third review step after
the conference, all qualified papers are
available via IEEE Xplore.
- See some REM2015 photos as
single large image files or
- as thumb nail survey or (best)
- enjoy the slide show